This is an entry level race format for individuals and small groups. It is the perfect introduction to kart racing both in format and price.
The Challenge 30 starts with a 5 minute practice session followed by a 10 minute qualifying heat. You will get a 20 minute break to grab a drink and have a chat then it's back on the track for the 15 minute final. This will decide who steps on to the podium!!!
This is our most popular event with less experienced karters.
Racesuit, helmet hire, podium presentation, trophies and bubbly spray are all included.
- 270cc Sodi Race Karts
- Clean and Sanitised Racesuit and Helmet
- Practice, Qualifying & Grid Start Final
- 30 minutes of Full Throttle Race Action
- Electronic Laptime Printouts
- Podium trophy presentation with "Bubbly" spray
What do I get?
Schedule (1h 45m)
Safety Briefing & Registration
Online prior to arrival
On Site Check-in
60 minutes prior to event
5 minutes to get your tyres warmed up!
10 minutes to get your fastest lap in!
15 minutes to find a winner!
Spray bubbly over the losers!
Why Brentwood Karting?
- Widest track in Essex, loads of overtaking
- 270cc outdoor karts capable of up to 50
- Highly successful junior race league program
- Celebrating over 25 years of kart racing
- Floodlit All Weather Track
- Real Motorsport Takes Place Outdoors