45 minutes of full throttle action. This event is great for groups looking to add a real element of competition to their day. Plenty of karting to satisfy even the most enthusiastic drivers - a 5 minute practice session, a 10 minute qualifying heat and a 30 minute grid start final.
Suitable for beginners, novices and experienced karters. All events include all racewear, a full safety and instruction briefing, full circuit marshalling, and a podium ceremony with trophies and bubbly spray.
- 270cc Sodi Race Karts
- Practice, Qualifying & Grid Start Final
- Clean and Sanitised Racesuit and Helmet
- 45 Minutes of Full Throttle Action
- Podium Trophy Presentation with "Bubbly Spray"
- Helmet Cam Hire Available
What do I get?
Registration & Safety Briefing
Online prior to arrival
Check-in on site
60 minutes before race start time
5 minutes to get your tyres warmed up
10 minutes to get your fastest lap
Grid Start Final
30 minutes to find the winner
Podium Presentation & Bubbly spray
Spray the "#losers" F1 style...
Why Brentwood Karting?
- Widest track in Essex, loads of overtaking
- 270cc outdoor karts capable of up to 50
- Highly successful junior race league program
- Celebrating over 25 years of kart racing
- Floodlit All Weather Track
- Real Motorsport Takes Place Outdoors