WHAT IS IRONMAN 60?
Put your driving skill, nerve and stamina to the test in a full 60 minutes of all out karting fun. Perfect for karters wanting maximum track time - compete over a 10 minute practice session, 20 minute qualifying session and 30 minute grid start final.
Suitable for beginners, novices and experienced karters. All events include a racesuit, helmet, a full safety and instruction briefing, full circuit marshalling, and a podium ceremony with trophies and bubbly spray.
- 270cc Sodi Race Karts
- Practice, Qualifying & Grid Start Final
- Clean and Sanitised Racesuit and Helmet
- 60 minutes of Full Throttle Race Action
- Electronic Lap time Printouts
- Podium Trophy Presentation with Bubbly Spray
- Helmet Cam Hire Available
What do I get?
Schedule (2h 30m)
Registration & Safety Briefing
Online prior to arrival
60 minutes before race start
10 minutes to warm your tyres up
20 minutes to get your fastest lap in
Grid Start Final
30 minutes to find a winner
Podium Presentation & Bubbly Spray
Spray the "Losers" F1 Style
Why Brentwood Karting?
- Widest track in Essex, loads of overtaking
- 270cc outdoor karts capable of up to 50
- Highly successful junior race league program
- Celebrating over 25 years of kart racing
- Floodlit All Weather Track
- Real Motorsport Takes Place Outdoors